As a major player in the packaging industry and part of Emballator, environmental issues are always in focus for us. Our business is based on two environmental objectives:
To guarantee the hygiene of our clients’ products during the packaging process, and to preserve the earth’s resources (including water, energy and raw materials) in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
All our projects take sustainability into account. We integrate environmental considerations into management decisions, investments, programmes and practices throughout the whole of our operations. We also strive for continuous improvement in our development, procurement, manufacturing and transport activities with regard to sustainability issues.
Below is our environmental policy:
- We take account of environmental issues in all our operations.
- We have clear and communicated environmental objectives.
- We comply with applicable environmental legislation and strive to always be at the forefront.
- Through measures and action plans we will both improve the way we work and carry out preventative measures in all areas to reduce our environmental impact.
- We will ensure the provision of continuous information and training regarding environmental matters for all employees within Emballator Tectubes.